Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital
- Hospitals & Clinics
Houston Methodist is coming to Montgomery County in 2017 with a new 187-bed, 470,000-square-foot facility. The new hospital will be located at the intersection of TX 242 and I-45. Houston Methodist The Woodlands will be the eighth in the Houston Methodist system, offering the community a full-service, acute care hospital with many of the same services as our flagship hospital in the Texas Medical Center. The $380 million campus is modeled after Houston Methodist West Hospital near Katy.
In early 2016, the Houston Methodist The Woodlands Breast Care Center will open in Medical Office Building 1. Additional services planned in the medical office building include a Cancer Center, Infusion Center, Outpatient Therapy, and Wellness Services, opening with the hospital in 2017.
Whom to Contact
- Amy BarnettSenior Communications SpecialistPhone: (281) 904-9329
- Ms. Adrienne BatchelorDirector, Business DevelopmentPhone: (936) 270-2016
- Monica HearnePhysicians LiasionPhone: (281) 413-7580
- Alexandra HebertSenior Communications SpecialistPhone: (936) 270-2032
- Ms. Lisa LovellPrimary Care Group Network SpecialistPhone: (713) 389-0543
- John Nguyen
- Ms. Debby RobertsDirector, Human ResourcesPhone: (936) 270-2000
- Jennifer WolfordSr. Executive AssistantPhone: (936) 270-2013