Chamber members from across Montgomery County will convene in Austin Feb. 25-26, 2019, for Montgomery County Day at the Capitol.
The Montgomery County Council of Chambers represent thousands of companies and entrepreneurs that have joined together to promote jobs, economic growth and strong communities in the county and beyond.
Participating Chambers include:
The day is set aside to provide our member businesses the opportunity to see the Legislature in action and hear from Texas' top government leaders on specific policy interests of the business community.
- The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce
- Conroe/Lake Conroe Chamber of Commerce
- Montgomery Area Chamber of Commerce
- Greater East Montgomery Chamber
- Great Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce
- Montgomery County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Monday, February 25
6:30-8:30 p.m.: Legislative Reception
Tuesday, February 26
8:30-10 a.m.: Networking Breakfast
Capitol - Legislative Conference Room
10 a.m.: Montgomery County recognized by the House of Representatives
11 a.m.: Montgomery County recognized by the Senate
12:30-2 p.m.: Luncheon
2 p.m.: Group photo
2:15-4 p.m.: Office visits